IMPORTANT CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIPBy requesting to be on the distribution list and/or purchasing goods through the Co-op Stop network (including those by other names that are in association), you agree to the following:
1. You will not to sell on any of the goods purchased/attained through us.
2. Prompt payment. Orders are secured by payment. Be aware that each branch of the Co-op will charge delivery/pick up/bank fees etc which will be added to your order. Costs will vary between branches.
3. Be respectful, polite and be ready to assist when necessary.
4. You are required to pick up your goods from the delivery point within 2 days of arrival (or arrange for someone to pick it up for you). If you are unable to pick up your goods within the specified time CONTACT your co-op manager/admin. If no contact has been made and goods are not picked up within one week, the goods with be given away/used with no refund.
5. Managers/admins/other co-op volunteers are not to lift, store or be expected to deliver your items. Please ensure you bring someone to help you with heavy lifting on pick up if necessary.
6. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged goods, nor are we able to reimburse/credit you for this.
7. The Co-op Stops (and affiliated co-ops with these conditions noted on their blog/website with permission from Suzi Perryman), with regard to your participation in the said Co-ops/bulk purchase schemes, any individual, group, organization, business, spectator or other does hereby release and forever discharge the said Co-ops/bps and it's managers/admins, founder, volunteers and family members of these, jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury to self or property of, which hereafter may be sustained by participating as a member of the Co-op Stops and associated groups.
8. Privacy rules apply. If, in the event that you receive an email which discloses email addresses and details of other co-op members, you are NOT to use this for your own private or business purposes. Do not "reply all", do not send "Fwd" emails and do not under any circumstances sell or give the distribution list to a third party.
Non-compliance to these conditions will dissolve your membership from the Co-op Stops and associated groups.
We hold the right to update or make changes to these conditions without notice. (Though you probably will get an email notifying you).